Using eaXL with EA makes displaying, editing and creating new EA data really simple.
For a quick guide to editing EA data in Excel, see the Getting Started guide.
- editing Class, Attribute and Method/Operation data
- Edit Sub-elements, such as Attributes & Operations, Internal Requirements, Element Tests, Project management sub-elements such as Element Risks and Effort
- Show, edit and create tagged values
- Sort Excel data
- Add data about relationships
- Show Compound attributes, such as Element Issues Summary
- Show child elements, or the Package structure
- Special features for editing class Attributes and Operations